Things that make me happy, even on a Monday:
1. This painting by Monet—Jardin à Sainte-Adresse. I’ve had a poster of it in my room for the past two years, and it always seems so peaceful and happy.
2. That moment when you can feel the shifting between two seasons. The air feels charged with something new, and anything can happen.
3. Grease. How awesome is that movie? I think Rizzo’s one of my favorite movie characters of all time.
4. Comments on my blog posts! They always brighten my day.
5. Lighthouses. They make every photograph the most beautiful photograph ever.
Hope you're having a happy Monday! Anything making you happy this week?