1. I found these prints in Savannah, and I absolutely fell in love with them—I have no idea why that bird is wearing a crown, but I love it.
2. My attempt at making apple cinnamon muffins this week resulted in an apartment full of smoke. It’s like I need to take a course in how to use an oven or something.
3. Just bought my copy of Nightshade by Andrea Cremer! Can’t wait to dive into this one—I’ve heard only the most amazing things. I have a feeling it’s going to be one of those books that keeps me up until 3 in the morning.
4. I’ve joined an organization called the World Affairs Council of Houston, and they hold talks by experts in various fields. This week, I went to an awesome lecture on trauma surgery in warfare zones. You never know where you’ll get your ideas for the next great novel, right? :)
5. In preparation for my pseudo-NaNo (CLICK HERE to understand what I’m talking about), I’m going to cut down my blogging to Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the month of November. Time for some serious writing, people!
Have a great weekend, everyone! Anyone have any random thoughts to share?