Things that make me happy, even on a Monday:
1. Awesome window displays. This was in Bergdorf Goodman windows when I went to Manhattan: it's Rapunzel! Well, kinda.
2. Pride and Prejudice. The book, the movies, everything. Elizabeth Bennett is one of my favorite protagonists of all time.
3. Really, ridiculously large coffee mugs. They make mornings so much happier.
4. Easy A! Oh my goodness, go see that movie right now. It’s hilarious. And spot on.
5. Bright purple nailpolish. Especially when chipped. That’s about as close as I’m going to get to being a rocker chick.
Happy Monday, everyone! Anything making you happy this week?