Things that make me happy, even on a Monday:
1. Rocking chairs on a porch. There’s no feeling of relaxation quite like that.
2. Making playlists for all of my characters. They always help me develop my character descriptions, and I tend to find new music I can’t live without.
3. Sunsets of orange and red and fire.
4. Nights of snuggling in bed and reading a good book until I drift off to sleep.
5. Hot chocolate with much too much chocolate in it.
Happy Monday, everyone! Anything making you happy this week?