Things that make me happy, even on a Monday:
1. The Scarecrow Festival in Chappell Hill, Texas. It’s an arts and crafts fair in a historic town, and it’s always entertaining, even if I only ended up buying kettle corn.
2. The feeling of having everything unpacked and in its place after you move. Ok, my new apartment is still a complete mess, but I’m almost organized. Sort of.
3. Lying on the grass and figuring out what shapes the clouds are making.
4. Lemon poppyseed muffins. I really need to learn how to bake them: that might be my new fall treat.
5. That little touch of cool in the air that means fall is finally coming!
Happy Monday, everyone! Anything making you happy this week?