Things that make me happy, even on a Monday:
1. Winter mornings that call for a fire in the fireplace I do not have.
2. Dreaming of living in Paris. Croissants and the gardens in springtime and walks along the Seine and people-watching in cafes.
3. Country music. I’m turning into a good little Texas girl.
4. Mapping out where I want my life to go. It makes me focus on the important things. It also makes me feel like I can do anything if I work hard enough.
5. Pajamas! I'll wear them all day if I can. So snuggly and relaxing!
Happy Monday, everyone! Anyone else been mapping out your life recently?