1. I’ve revised all of my WiP except for the beginning and the end. Which, you know, might be important. But the end of the first round of revisions is so close!
2. I’m officially obsessed with Darren Criss, who plays Blaine on Glee. I fall in love with every song he covers, and he’s just adorable!
3. Sometimes I wish I could do visual art. Like drawing—drawing would be fun. But even my stick figures come out funny looking.
4. I went to a swanky cocktail party and talk about fairy tales last night in a mansion. Seriously. It was put on by the Museum of Fine Arts here. I’m loving Houston.
5. I’m finally reading Across the Universe by Beth Revis, and oh my goodness, am I loving it! So much suspense!
Have a great weekend, everyone! Any fun weekend plans?