1. Spring is here! It’s in the 70s and gorgeous outside, which of course means I want to be out there and not inside writing.
2. How is it that I can love pretty much every song by Joshua Radin? He’s just perfect for weekend mornings in pajamas with big cups of coffee.
3. I’m in a bit of a reading slump. Nothing is really holding my attention or tempting me these days. Anyone have a book I absolutely need to read?
4. If I had one superpower, I would definitely choose the power to fly. I mean, you get to travel anywhere you want for free, and what could be better than that feeling of soaring through the air?
5. Is anyone else crazy excited about the movie Little Red Riding Hood coming out? It looks beautiful and fun and perfect for a new guilty pleasure.
Happy weekend, everyone! Anyone have any fun plans?