Things that make me happy, even on a Monday:
1. Making a list of dream vacations. The Scottish Highlands, Colombia, and Spain have been on there for a while now. Someday…
2. Golden Globes. I mainly watch it for the dresses, of course. I think Emma Stone and Tina Fey were my faves of the night.
3. New dessert attempts! I made a banana pudding this week that came out pretty darn well, if I do say so myself. I’m working my way up to cheesecake.
4. NFL playoffs. Even though the Texans lost (boo!), they still are such fun games to watch. I’m rooting for the Patriots to win it all.
5. Risk. I can’t win it to save my life, but a game of global domination is always a good idea.
Happy Monday, everyone! And Happy MLK Day! Anything making you happy this week?