Things that make me happy, even on a Monday:
1. This squirrel. It sits outside the pecan place not far out of Austin, where they sell all different kinds of pecans and pecan products--pretty much everything you can think of remotely related to pecans. How could you pass this squirrel up?
2. The final Harry Potter movie. I finally watched it! What a heartbreaking, beautiful film. It was everything I could have wanted it to be.
3. Truffle mac n’ cheese. Comfort food with a twist—I love it.
4. Driving at night and hearing a new song on the radio that you know you’re going to be playing on repeat as soon as you get home.
5. Skittles. I can seriously eat whole bags of them. And then I crash from the sugar.
Happy Monday, everyone! Anything making you happy this week?