Things that make me happy, even on a Monday:
1. The Oscars! Well, really, critiquing the dresses. I liked Natalie Portman's a lot this year.
2. Finding new movies I have to watch. How have I not yet seen (or read) Hugo? I'm so excited to see it now!
3. The Queen of Kentucky by Alecia Whitaker. Ricki Jo is one of the most awesome, endearing protagonists I've encountered in a while, and the story utterly charmed me.
4. The Houston Ballet production of Cinderella. Incredible sets, gorgeous costumes, beautiful dancing, and a twist ending--so good.
5. Girl Scout cookies! I got a box of Peanut Butter Sandwiches, and they were gone in two days. Don't know how that happened.
Happy Monday, everyone! Anything making you happy this week?