Things that make me happy, even on a Monday:
1. A new iPhone! I just got one, and I’m already obsessed. It’s so useful! And distracting. :)
2. Chocolate. Best part of Valentine’s Day, I think.
3. The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler. I’ve just gotten to read a bit of it this weekend, but I’m already hooked. Such a fun story.
4. Cold weather. It got down to the thirties and forties this week, which for Houston is freezing cold. I’m enjoying it, but I’m glad it’s not going to last for too much longer.
5. A week of productive writing. I’m hoping to get a lot of good work done this week on my new WiP, and I’m so excited! Writing this first draft is almost too much fun.
Happy Monday, everyone! Anything making you happy this week?