Things that make me happy, even on a Monday:
1. King Cake. Yay for Mardi Gras and all of its baked goodness! A slice of king cake is a wonderful way to start a morning, especially with some strong coffee.
2. The first signs of spring. I've seen a few robins hopping about, and some azaleas around town have even started to bloom. So excited for some temperate sunshine days!
3. How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr. I love all of her books, but this one is so wonderfully heart-wrenching and true. It's about a pregnant teenager and the family her baby may be going to, and the voices have drawn me into the story completely.
4. 50/50. Have any of you seen this movie with Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Seth Rogen? I actually loved it, even though I really didn't expect to. Funny and emotional all at the same time.
5. The soreness of muscles after a good long run. I've finally got back to running after a week of sickness, and I can't believe how much I missed it.
Happy Monday, everyone! Anything making you happy this week?