1. I'm deep in the polishing stage of revision these days, making sure every word is perfect, that every bit of dialogue sounds at least somewhat realistic, that there are absolutely no typos. Typos are the WORST.
2. I'm reading Rival by Sara Bennett Wealer, and I'm loving it! It's about two girls in high school choir who used to be friends but are now sworn enemies, and both characters are complex and compelling. I'll have to do a connection post on this book soon, because that story reminds me of so many good songs.
3. Speaking of songs, is anyone else as obsessed with "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen as I am? Because I cannot stop singing that one.
4. Has anyone been watching Breaking Pointe on the CW? It's a reality show about dancers in the Salt Lake City ballet company, and there's so much drama! And you know I love ballet, so I have to watch it and tell everyone about it. :)
5. I've got more revisions planned for this weekend, so I'm going to be staying inside in the air conditioning. Not so much fun, but definitely necessary!
Happy Friday, everyone! Anyone have any fun weekend plans?