Things that make me happy, even on a Monday:
1. The House at Tyneford by Natasha Solomons. Oh my goodness, this book! I stayed up until 2:30 in the morning finishing it, and it’s already been passed around the women of my family. If you love Downton Abbey, you’ll love this one (World War II instead of World War I, but same themes).
2. Board games. I get pretty competitive, but they’re a perfect rainy day weekend activity.
3. Baking. I want to bake something this week. Something warm and cinnamony, so I can feel like it’s fall. Any suggestions?
4. The Bourne Legacy. I’m not much of an action movie fan, but every once in a while, they’re so fun. This one was pretty entertaining.
5. Gilmore Girls. Anytime I need a pick-me-up, this show does the trick. The dialogue, the characters, Jess to swoon over—love it.
Happy Monday, everyone! Anything making you happy this week?